Rhenia & Sunset Cruise
Come on-board in our Rhenia & Sunset Cruise and enjoy the most memorable cruise escape! A secluded beach with turquoise waters, fun at sea, drinks on board & the most iconic sunset of your Mykonos stay!
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 16:00 p.m.
You will be thrilled with this itinerary that embraces everything you would want from your vacation on Mykonos island! Crystal clear waters, privacy at an untouched, virgin beach on Rhenia island, beach and sea fun, an open bar on board, and a whimsical sunset from Little Venice! And all of this in the comfort of a historic, award-winning traditional wooden boat.
Our cruise boat leaves Mykonos old port and we sail west for about 45 minutes towards the historic island of Delos of which you will receive a short briefing before we reach Rhenia island.
Once we reach our unspoiled Rhenia coast, you can dive into the most amazing crystalline waters or take in some sun on the sandy beach! Secluded location – transparent waters – absolute calmness: these are the keywords. (Duration: 1 hour 30 min.)
At around 20:00 p.m. we drop anchor in front of the majestic Little Venice Area, grab a cocktail, a glass of wine, or a soft drink from our bar, and watch the sun as it sets over the Aegean Sea creating a plethora of amazing colors! (Duration: 40 min.)
At around 20:30 p.m. we’ll start the trip back to Mykonos Old Port after a memory-lasting evening!
Daily Departures: 16:00pm – Return: 20:00pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos (Free public parking is available next to our location)
Cost per person: 60.00€
Children 9-13 years: 35.00€
Under 9 years: free of charge
• Our ticket booth is located next to the bus station.
• Id or passport must be presented to verify age.
• All guests have to come to our ticket booth for check-in before embarkation.
What is included
✓ Boat cruise for 4 hours + crew
✓ One cocktail (RTD) during sunset session
✓ Two drinks (wine or soft drinks)
✓ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Snorkeling gear (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• The embarkation time of this cruise is at 15:30 p.m.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Near public transportation.
• Infants must sit on laps.
• Free time for swimming on Rhenia island.
• Views of Windmills, Little Venice & Delos island.
• Brioche snack for everyone once you are back from your swim.
• Open bar for water, soft drinks, beer, and wine while you are sailing.
• A Ready Drink Cocktail & dried nuts will be offered to every guest during the sunset session.
• Legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
• Light snacks and drinks are sold on board at all times.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
What to remember
Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and health issues should be advised before reservation. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in the early or late season.
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer will postpone the cruise to an alternative date which the customer is compelled to accept unless his/her stay is terminated prior to the new-appointed date.
*Cruise operates every day from April till October.