Mykonos South Beaches & Paradise Beach Cruise
Action & Party in one excursion that brings you to the most known beaches of Mykonos and the legendary Paradise Party Beach!
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 11:30 a.m.
Join us for a fun cruise to the South Beaches of Mykonos & Paradise Beach for a day full of action, snorkeling, swimming, traditional Greek meze (snack), and the vibes of the famous party beach of Paradise!
We sail from Mykonos old port towards the south enjoying the views of the upscale villas-dotted area of Kanalia & Agios Ioannis and around 12:00 p.m. we stop at the Prasonisia islets for an hour of snorkeling & swimming! These virgin islets are accessible only by a few, therefore still untouched, off the touristic itineraries and with an inviting sea bottom rich in fish to enjoy with the snorkeling equipment we will provide.
After this stop, we will treat you to a Greek meze snack & a Mykonian beer (or refreshment) and we will sail along the southern coastline in order to get to Paradise Beach. We will pass by the trendy Ornos Beach, the famous VIP Psarou Beach, the all-time classic Platy Gialos Beach, the tranquil Agia Anna Beach, we will see the trend-setting Scorpios Beach Bar at Paraga Beach…and then we will have reached Paradise!
Around 14:00 p.m. we will dock at the Paradise Beach jetty and you will have one hour to explore the beach, get some cocktails at the craziest party beach on the island, do watersports, or just swim and sunbathe at the island’s most famous beach!
At 15:00 p.m. we will start sailing back to Mykonos Old port passing by the Windmills & Little Venice for a close-up photo opportunity.
Daily Departures: 11:30am – Return: 16:00pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos (Free public parking is available next to our location)
Cost per person: 48,00€
Children 6-12 years: 24,00€
Under 6 years: free of charge
• Our ticket booth is located next to the bus station.
• Id or passport must be presented to verify age.
• All guests have to come to our ticket booth for check-in before embarkation.
What is included
✓ Boat cruise along Mykonos south beaches + crew
✓ Snorkeling gear (unused)
✓ Snack & local beer or refreshment
✓ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• The embarkation time of this cruise is at 11:00 a.m.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Near public transportation.
• Infants must sit on laps.
• Free time for swimming at the Prasonisia islets.
• Views of Windmills, Little Venice & Delos island.
• Greek traditional snack (rusk with local cheese & ham) & Mykonian beer (or refreshment) for everyone once you are back from your swim.
• Light snacks and drinks are sold on board at all times.
• Legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
What to remember
Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and health issues should be advised before reservation. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in the early or late season.
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer will postpone the cruise to an alternative date which the customer is compelled to accept unless his/her stay is terminated prior to the new-appointed date.
*Cruise operates every day from April till October.