Discover Delos Cruise
Come on-board in our Delos Cruise and discover this wonderful UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 10:30 a.m.
As you embark on our hand-crafted masterpiece of Greek ship-building you’ll be greeted by our seafarer’s family captain & crew, who will lead you through the boat to find a cozy and nice spot to enjoy the lovely views of Mykonos town & the famous Windmills as we leave the port.
After a short trip of approximately 45 min., we reach Delos island, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece for our Licensed Guide Tour.
Delos was a major religious, political and commercial center in the first millennium BC and the birthplace of the ancient Greek Gods of Apollo & Artemis!
You’ll spend about 2 hours with our professional English speaking guide so that you won’t miss any of the highlights (or wander around by yourselves, if you haven’t opted for the guided tour) and then you will have about 30 minutes of free time to visit the museum or just to relax admiring this enchanting ancient place.
At around 14:00 p.m. we depart from Delos and head back to Mykonos passing by from the famous Little Venice area for a unique photo opportunity.
If you visit Mykonos you should definitely include Delos in your things-to-do list!
Daily Departures: 10:30am – Return: 15:00pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos (Free public parking is available next to our location)
Cost per person: 43.00€ with Professional Guide or 20.00€ No Guide
Children 6-12 years: 25.00€ with Professional Guide or 10.00€ No Guide
Under 6 years free of charge
• Our ticket booth is located next to the bus station.
• Id or passport must be presented to verify age & country of origin.
• All guests have to come to our ticket booth for check-in before embarkation.
• The above-mentioned prices are only for the boat cruise and don’t include the entrance fee for Delos. Guests opting for the Guided Tour have to pay the following Delos entrance fees IN CASH at our ticket booth.
• DELOS ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE ENTRANCE FEES:
• 12,00€ per person
• Children 0-5 years: Free
• EU citizens 0-25 years: Free
• Non-EU citizens 6-25 years: 6,00€
• EU citizens older than 65 years: 6,00€
What is included
✓ Roundtrip boat cruise to Delos
✓ Bottled water
✓ English Licensed Guide (if opted)
✓ Wireless Tour Guide System (if opted)
✓ Juice offered upon your return onboard from Delos
✓ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘ Delos Entrance fee
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• The embarkation time is at 10:00 a.m.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Near public transportation.
• Infants must sit on laps.
• Wireless tour guide system – Loss or damage of the device will incur a compensation of 50,00€.
• Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended.
• The size of the guided group does not exceed 40 people.
• The entrance fee for the archeological site of Delos has to be paid extra. Guests opting for the Guided Tour have to pay that fee IN CASH at our ticket booth before embarkation. The Delos Archeological Site entrance fees as set by the Ministry of Culture are 12,00€ per person, children 0-5 years: free, EU citizens 0-25 years: free, Non-EU citizens 6-25 years: 6,00€, EU citizens older than 65 years: 6,00€. For the free & discounted fees valid Id or passport must be presented to verify the age & country of origin, otherwise, you will need to pay the full entrance fee. You will receive the ticket upon our arrival on Delos island.
• Individuals who haven’t opted for the guided tour can explore the archeological site by themselves.
• Complimentary bottle of water & juice from our company.
• Light snacks and drinks are sold on board at all times.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers.
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer will postpone the cruise to an alternative date which the customer is compelled to accept unless his/her stay is terminated prior to the new-appointed date.
*Cruise operates every day from April till October.