Discover Delos Cruise
Come on-board in our Delos Cruise and discover this wonderful UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 10:00 am!
As you embark on our hand-crafted masterpiece of Greek ship-building you’ll be greeted by our seafarer’s family captain & crew, which will lead you through the boat to find a cozy and nice spot to enjoy the lovely views of Mykonos town & the famous Windmills as we leave the port.
After a short trip of approximately 45 minutes, we reach Delos island, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece for our Licensed Guided Tour.
Delos was a major religious, political and commercial center in the first millennium BC and the birthplace of the ancient Greek Gods of Apollo & Artemis!
You’ll spend about 2 hours with our professional English speaking guide so that you won’t miss any of the highlights (or wander around by yourselves, if you haven’t opted for the guided tour) and about 30 minutes of free time for visiting the museum, or just relax in the nearby cafe and admire this enchanting ancient place.
At around 13:30pm we depart Delos and head back to Mykonos passing by from the famous Little Venice area for a unique photo opportunity.
If you visit Mykonos you should definitely include Delos on your things to do!
Daily Departures: 10:00am – Return: 14:30pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos Town (Our kiosk is right next to the Old Port-Bus Station)
Cost per person: 43.00€ with Professional Guide or 23.00€ No Guide
Children 5-12 years: 25.00€ with Professional Guide or 12.00€ No Guide
What is included
✓ Roundtrip boat cruise to Delos
✓ Bottled water
✓ English Licensed Guide (if opted)
✓ Wireless Tour Guide System (if opted)
✓ Fresh Juice on your return from Delos
✓ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘ Delos Entrance fee (12,00€ p.p should be paid in cash at our kiosk)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• The embarkation time is at 09:30 am.
• All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, and nationality) to us upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Infants must sit on laps
• Wireless tour guide system – Loss or damage of the device will incur a compensation of 50 Euro
• Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended.
• 12 Euro per person entrance fee of Delos site is not included in the price and should be paid in cash while you are checking in at our kiosk. Your ticket will be received upon our arrival at Delos island.
• Individuals that haven’t opted in for the guided tour can explore the archeological site by themselves.
• Free bottle of water for every guest upon arrival on Delos & Free juice once back on board from your Delos visit.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer will postpone the cruise to an alternative offered date which the customer is compelled to accept unless his/her stay is ended up in Mykonos and though.
*Cruise operates every day from April till October.