Afternoon Stroll in Mykonos Town
Walk around the cobblestone alleys in the unique Mykonian afternoon light, a cold drink at hand, and get the lowdown on local life, both old and contemporary!
Afternoon Stroll in Mykonos Town takes you around the famous labyrinth as the bustling town gets ready for another of its world famous nights.
The quintessential Mykonian experience is to grab a drink to go and just immerge yourself in the unique cosmopolitan atmosphere, while admiring the historic landmarks of the town such as Paraportiani church and the Windmills. Your guide will initiate you in to the history, secrets and quirks of the island, and show you what makes Mykonos the renowned island that it is.
The tour will end in the famed Little Venice, where you can choose to continue exploring the streets of the town on your own or pick one of the many seaside bars and enjoy the stunning sunset.
This tour will give you a glimpse of the world famous Mykonos town, its history, traditions, and everyday life, as well as inside info on bars and restaurants, and let you experience first hand why Mykonos is the iconic place that it has been for so many decades.
Daily Departures: 18:30pm – Return: 20:30pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos (Free public parking is available next to our location)
Cost per person: 39.00€
Cost per child(6-12yrs): 20.00€
• Meet your tour escort at our booth which is located next to the bus station at Mykonos Old Port.
What is included
✓ Walk around Mykonos Town for about 2hrs
✓ English-speaking Tour Escort
✓ Visit of Mykonos Town landmarks
✓ Complimentary drink to go (with or without alcohol)
What is not included
✘ Transportation to/from the meeting point
✘ Food/drinks of any kind unless otherwise stated.
• The tour starts at 18:30 p.m.
• Meeting time for the tour is 18:15 p.m.
• Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Near public transportation.
• The Mykonos town walk is about 3km on even and uneven surfaces.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Legal age for serving alcohol is 18 years.
• The size of the group will not exceed the 20 participants.
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of cancellation from company’s part the organizer will postpone the tour to an alternative date or offer a full refund.